Saturday, 6 February 2016

V stitch


So after months of being absent from my blog I have bombarded you with lots of updates. As you can see I have been very busy. Learning new skill and experimenting with colour. I dont even know if anyone ever really looks at my blog but I like to look back on it and remember what I have done, and you never know someone might come across it and get some inpiration. The V stitch blanket is my new project and I am loving it already! Such a relaxing blanket to make ...no counting or following intricate patterns, just crochet to your hearts content!


1 comment:

  1. I love doing V-stitch apart from sewing in the ends which stupidly I tend to leave until the end rather than sew them in as I go along. I love the colours you are using for your blanket - beautiful.

    ReplyDelete