Having looked at many blogs and tried many different hooks I finally took the plunge and invested in a Clover Armour hook, and I don't think I will ever turn back. They are so comfortable and I can crochet double fast now!! (As you can see my pile of squares are growing very fast indeed.) The hooks are fairly expensive but are so worth it. So now I am making another Granny square blanket and I don't think it will take me too long to finish. I will keep you posted! |
How are the hooks working for you? I am thinking of trying them after reading so many great reviews.
ReplyDeleteHi Suzy ..... the Clover Armour hooks are great I wont be using any others now. They are comfortable to hold and really smooth to use I dont get my hook caught in the yarn any more. I would definitately recomend them
ReplyDelete